Friday, October 21, 2011

A Room With a View


I recently visited Coronado, California to attend a business conference.  Knowing the picturesque nature of this Southern California peninsula near San Diego I of course brought my camera with me in hopes of acquiring some free time to make some photographs.  I stayed at the historic Hotel Del Coronado on the beach.
Hotel Del Coronado
I was fortunate enough to get a first-rate room on the top floor in one of the oldest sections of the hotel with a magnificent ocean view from the room. 
A Room with a View
 I can say that I spent a fair amount of time sitting at the small round table working on my laptop and gazing out toward the Pacific ocean.  Through this window I was delighted to have witnessed a large group of California sea lions, a rather large whale surface and toss a fin skyward and a US Navy nuclear submarine returning to the nearby Point Loma Naval base.  Now that is a lot to see from such as small window.

In the next few days I'll be posting more photos from my trip to California.
All images copyright Daniel Ray Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment