Some of my favorite photography quotes...
- "There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer." ~Ansel Adams
- "You don't take a photograph, you make it." ~Ansel Adams
- “Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.” ~Dorothea Lange
- "It's weird that photographers spend years or even a whole lifetime, trying to capture moments that added together, don't even amount to a couple of hours." ~James Lalropui Keivom
- “Whether he is an artist or not, the photographer is a joyous sensualist, for the simple reason that the eye traffics in feelings, not in thoughts.” ~Walker Evans
All images copyright Daniel Ray Photography.